Terms and Conditions
LIVE FISH ARRIVAL IS GUARANTEED. If DOA happens, Death on Arrival, please send us clear pictures/ videos within 3 DAYS, and we REFUND as soon as possible with how many dead fish excluding shipping fee.
Ex: If you buy 2 fish with $40 + $20 shipping, but one DOA. We only refund $20. Or two DOA, we only refund $40.
We DO NOT REFUND DEAD FISH after 3 days arriving, or DURING THE TIME YOU CARE YOUR FISH. WE APPRECIATE YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT.
NO RETURN or EXCHANGE FISH.
We understand sometimes fish delivery can be out of our control, and that makes our customers feel dissatisfied. Please contact us, together, we fix this.
PLEASE REMMEBER: all your fish purchased got at least 2 weeks QUARANTINE and ACCLIMATING water before POSTING. EASE DEFINITELY!!!!
The fish in the picture/video is accurate 100% that you will receive. Because of long trip delivery, your fish will be PALE. That is normal. Please let your fish take few days rest, and the color will be back. However, some Betta fish has the marble gene, so color also is different at each different moment. Please understand about that.
WE SHIP YOUR FISH: MONDAY, TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY. If you would like overnight shipping, please contact to us for paying additional cost. We encourage you choose this option, and we can discount shipping cost because shorter time delivery, your fish get less stress and fast recovery.
For saving extra shipping fee, you can combine 2 orders in one shipping box. Thank you for combination.
We DO NOT SHIP OUT during HOLIDAYS, to avoid delaying your fish, and it can be harmful for your fish. If your area gets a bad weather, the post office can hold your package for picking up.
We just ship out 48 states (Alaska and Hawaii request special document, so we apologize that we cannot do it).
Some tips from our experience about caring for your new fish:
- After placing your order, please age 5 gallons of water with 1 spoonful “Aquarium Salt” + 5ml “Biological Enhancer for Aquariums” as soon as possible for at least 3 days before your fish arrives.
- When your fish arrives, DO NOT OPEN your bag. Please check how your fish are doing first. If something looks strange, please take photo/ video and send to us. We appreciate your doing this.
- Please wait at least 20-30 minutes acclimating before introducing your fish into “New Home.”
- DO NOT FEED your fish immediately; please wait until the NEXT DAY for feeding him. We often feed 1 bloodworm for the 1stfeeding time or soft/gel food REPASHY.
- Second day, please feeding two bloodworms, and the next day, regular meal is fine for your fish.
- First week, please change 30 % water in your tank. Please change 50% of water every week if you are keeping your fish in a small tank with 2.5 gallons, and 30% with tank over 2.5 gallons.
Customers, we always want your fish to be SAFE and HEALTHY. PLEASE SHARE WITH US YOUR EXPERIENCES, and WE WILL LEARN TOGETHER.
PLEASE DO NOT HESTITATE TO EMAIL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.